Lasagna con Chorizo – Lasagna with Chorizo
Serves: 8 portions Total time: 3 hours 11 minutes
Category: main entrée and/or main meal Subcategory: pasta
- 2 boxes of Lasagna noodles
- 2 jars of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 package of Chorizo (Beef or Pork)
- 1 package of Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 package of Pepperoni
- 1/8 cup of Garlic Powder
- 1/8 cup of Black Pepper
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Onion
- 1 package of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package of Cheddar cheese
1. Get a large cooking pot, fill it up with water and placing the filled up cooking pot on a high cooking flame heating up the water until it starts boiling.
2. When the water in the filled up cooking pot starts boiling, then start and begin placing the Lasagna noodles inside the cooking pot letting the Lasagna noodles cook and get soft for a good 20 to 35 minutes.
3. After the Lasagna noodles have finished cooking and the water is really boiling turn off the stove letting the Lasagna noodles cool down and/or cool off for a little bit.
4. Now find a large oven pan and/or large Lasagna pan where you can place the Lasagna in the temperature ready oven to begin cooking it, now start and begin to place butter, shortening and/or something like PAM or that nature to prevent the Lasagna noodles and the food in general to stick on the large oven pan and/or large Lasagna pan.
5. Start and begin placing the Lasagna noodles one by one, depending on the size of the Lasagna oven pan you can have up to two or three rows of the pasta or Lasagna noodles, now get the jars of Spaghetti Sauce and with a large spoon start and begin placing and spreading the Spaghetti Sauce on top of the Lasagna noodles.
6. Now open the package of Chorizo, the package of the Italian Sausage, the package of Pepperoni, the package of Mozzarella cheese, the package of Monterey Jack cheese and the package of Cheddar cheese. You now start to take a little bit of each ingredient and begin placing it on the Spaghetti Sauce and the Lasagna noodle.
7. Now place another Lasagna noodle on top of the previous Lagana noodle and continue to place more Spaghetti Sauce and ingredients on top of that. Now get the Tomato and the Onion and begin cutting and chopping it into very small pieces placing the small Tomato and Onion pieces on top of the Spaghetti Sauce you can also start mixing in the cups of Garlic Powder and cups of Black pepper in it.
8. On that same Lasagna noodle, you can keep adding on ingredients like Chorizo, Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Mozzarella cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese covering it up with another Lasagna noodle repeating the same process over and over until you run out of the ingredients and/or until you run out of space on the large Lasagna oven pan.
9. Start and begin to turn on and prepare the oven and/or the oven temperature at 450 degrees for the oven to be at full cooking temperature strength before placing the Lasagna inside it.
9. Now place the Lasagna inside of the temperature ready oven at 450 degrees and you let it cook for approximately a good 3 hours maybe 4 hours depending on the temperature of your oven.
I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT YOU SHOULD ALSO HAVE AND USE SLICED SALAMI WHICH WILL ALSO FACILITATE THE TASTE OF THIS LASAGNA, MOZZARELLA CHEESE, MONTEREY JACK CHEESE AND CHEDDAR CHEESE MUST ALL BE PURGED AND/OR CHOPPED, SLICED, AND/OR CUT UP IN VERY SMALL SLICES PRIOR TO BE PLACED IN THE LASAGNA.
10. After the Lasagna has been fully cooked remove the Lasagna from oven and place it on the stove to cool off 5 to 10 minutes, then you can begin and start serving your friends, family and loved ones.
In conclusion, you might think that cooking or preparing lasagna is really difficult or hard think to do, it is not really it is only a matter of attention to every detail to make sure that you create your own masterpiece.