Special Recipe – Pollo con Chorizo – Chicken with Chorizo
Serves: 6 portions Total time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Category: main entrée and/or main meal Subcategory: other meat(s)
- 1 Chicken
- 1 package of Chorizo (Beef or Pork)
- 1 Onion
- 1/8 cup of Garlic Powder
- 1/8 cup of Black Pepper
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Red Leaf Lettuce
1. Take the Chicken and you your hand(s) inside the Chicken taking everything out including the heart, the gizzard, and everything else until the inside of the Chicken until the Chicken is completely empty.
2. Start and begin opening the package of Chorizo and place it on a large plate.
3. Now in that same large plate start and begin mixing the cups of Garlic Powder and the cups of Black Pepper.
4. Now get the Tomato and begin cutting and/or chopping it into very small pieces you can also get the Onion and start cutting and chopping it into very small pieces.
5. Now place all the chopped up and/or cut pieces of both the Tomato and the Onion into the same large plate with the Chorizo.
6. Now start to mix everything in the large plate with the Chorizo mix it for a good few minutes until everything is mixed in together.
7. Now everything that is mixed and/or stirred in together with the Chorizo you can consider it as stuffing and start and begin to stuff it inside the empty Chicken remember that you are going to stuff everything from the large plate mixed in with the Chorizo into the Chicken Turkey.
8. Now get ready and prepare the large container and/or plate where you are going to place the Chicken before it goes into the oven for cooking.(oven dish or chicken oven dish or large oven bowl size big enough for the chicken)
9. Now place the Chicken in the large oven container and/or large plate where the Chicken will sit while it is cooking in the oven.
10. Now get the Lemon and you cut the Lemon in half then you squeeze both halves of the Lemon extracting all the juices on top of the entire and whole Chicken.
11. Start and begin to turn on and prepare the oven and/or the oven temperature at 450 degrees for the oven to be at full cooking temperature strength before placing the Chicken inside it.
12. Now place the Chicken inside of the temperature ready oven at 450 degrees and you let it cook for approximately a good 3 hours maybe 4 hours depending on the temperature of your oven.
12. When the Chicken is finished cooking in the oven start and begin to take it out of the oven and place on the stove where it can cool off just for a little bit of time.
13. Now start and begin to prepare a large plate where the cooked Chicken is going to be placed on, now get the Red Leaf Lettuce and start to peel the lettuce leaved apart and place them all over the large plate covering the large plate completely with the Red Leaf Lettuce leaves.
14. Now you place the cooked Chicken on top of the large plate covered with the Red Leaf Lettuce leaves.
15. The cooked and stuffed Chicken is now ready to be proudly served to your friends, family and loved ones.
There can be changes and/or modifications with this recipe for example, if you do not like Chorizo and/or do not want to use Chorizo you can also use Ground Beef, Linguica, Longaniza, or Italian Sausage whatever you and your mouth are craving.